Emergency Police/Fire/Ambulance – 911

Fire Departments

The municipality provides financial support to three volunteer fire departments for our ratepayers: the Conquest Fire Department, the Macrorie Fire Department and the Dinsmore Fire Department.

Controlled Burn Number 1-866-404-4911

Any landowner planning to do a controlled burn on their property should contact the Prince Albert Communications Centre to report your intent on having a controlled burn. You will need to provide the following information:
• What is your land location?
• What is your RM number?
• Who is your Fire Service Provider?
• What are the location details?
• What are you burning?
• How long will your burn last?
• Name and phone number
You will be asked to call back once the burn has been completed.
Failing to report a controlled burn could result in a passerby calling 911 to report a fire, and your local fire department being dispatched to the call. The ratepayer would be charged for the call out. So please call in your controlled burn.